After two days of fiddling with settings, I finally found a Search Engine Optimizer that works for me. That’s not to say that the others I tried don’t work. It’s just that I couldn’t make them work. I believe I gave them an honest effort.
The one I got to work is Simple SEO. I downloaded the file to my computer, then clicked on Plugins and Add New. Then I went to my downloads on my computer, and clicked on it, then installed it. It found my blog the first time – no fuss, no muss, no bother. I may be missing some high tech tools from the more complicated SEOs, but with them I couldn’t get on the Internet, with this one, I was on the first try.