My blog is for my works and new writers. To that end, I have posted ten websites I think would be useful for new writers. I took these from the 15th Annual 101 Best Websites for Writers by Tiffany Luckey, with Ophelia Thomas found in Writer’s Digest May/June, 2013.
- Bulwer-Lytton Fiction Contest “Best” terrible opening line?!
- Creativity Portal Helps you brainstorm.
- Easy Street Prompts Visual and video prompts.
- First 50 Words New prompts posted.
- Six Word Memoirs Vignettes of life.
- The Story Starter Random opening lines.
- Daily Writing Tips Just as the name says.
- Grammar Girl Everyone knows who she is.
- How to Blog a Book How to blog a nonfiction book.
- Absolute Write A writer’s support group.
I hope you find some of these interesting and useful. You can download the 101 Best Websites for Writers at the Writer’s Digest website.